We are a great team that requires a motivated and experienced Full-Time Payroll Service Representative, that will take on the responsibility of clients in a professional manner and is able to handle the demands of multiple clients from various provinces on different pay schedules. We are a high paced, high volume organization based in Oakville, Ontario with a work environment that embraces positive and energetic employees! Our Team Mission is to provide a rewarding, high-performance work environment where we want to come to work! Interested? Read on…
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages
- Great working environment
- Training and development
The successful candidate will:
- provide payroll support services to clients according to PayTrak Services’ contract and government regulations;
- manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are met;
- ensure accurate and timely processing of employee changes, and employee payments for assigned clients;
- manage client requests/escalations, including client setup changes to CRA/MRQ requirements; new earning/deductions/taxable benefit codes, and client banking information;
- process new hire/terminations including processing of ROE’s;
- knowledgeable in Year End preparation and balancing;
- update client files and online notes with client specific requirements;
- provide support to the Team ensuring payroll deadlines are met
- have strong customer service focus
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience with Multi-Provincial Payroll environments;
- Canadian Payroll Association certification is mandatory or at least in progress;
- Advanced payroll experience in multiple payroll environments including payroll balancing and Year End processes;
- Proven Year End experience with CRA, MRQ;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as liaise with others.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, PayTrak Payroll Services Ltd. will provide accommodations to job applicants in need of assistance. If you require accommodation in relation to this job posting, or an interview, please contact Human Resources at 905-847-7608 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation as part of the recruiting process.